RE: omap3 camera interface driver

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Yes that's right, we do not have OMAP3 Camera support available in main-line kernel yet.

The Camera support currently available is based on V4L2-Int framework which has become legacy framework. We have to migrate to sub-device framework to get it merged in Main-line, which will eventually happen over period of time. At this point of time I do not have any time lines for this activity, but yes I have this activity listed in my todo.

I believe when you are saying you were working on TI BSP, you are referring to 2.6.22 based kernel releases.

As of now I can point you to the V4L2-Int based Camera driver support which I am maintaining (forward ported) for our releases

http://arago-project.org/git/people/?p=vaibhav/ti-psp-omap-video.git;a=summary

Thanks,
Vaibhav