How to put TWL/TPS into sleep?

Hi all,
I'm trying to achieve maximal power savings on omap3 based system with
TPS65930 PMIC using twl4030_script and twl4030_resconfig. I've tried
different resource mappings and different command sequences in the
sleep/wakeup scripts by to no avail. Moreover, with some resource
definitions and sleep/wakeup scripts the system behaves in a weird ways,
e.g. does not properly respond to hard resets.
Most probably my resource remapping and command sequences are wrong and
this is the reason for system misbehavior.

However, several things are completely unclear to me:
* Does TPS/TWL have defaults for sleep-on and sleep-off transitions?
* What would happen if nSLEEP1 would go low/high and there is no
sleep/wakeup sequence programmed?
* If I have a sleep sequence that disables some power resources, what
would be the state of the other resources?

I've read the TPS TRM several times to now and I still got now clue
about what's going on there :(

--
Sincerely yours,
Mike.