Re: Interval value set in RXINTERVAL register of MUSB?

> Interval=2 for a low speed device means Host would issue > one IN tokens
> to get data on Interrupt IN pipe after every 2-frames
> (2ms or 16 micro frames).

So, if the device always NAK, the host will always Tokenning IN ,and
occupy the End point and if the software did not stop it manually?

Now, question is if another transaction depending on this Endpoint, it
will never occur if the Endpoint has been occupied, right? if so, how
to deal with Two or more interrupt transaction depending on One
Endpoint, any suggestion?

> We get NAK timeout error interrupt only in BULK transfers > case. Please
> See the details of RxInterval register.

Yes, the datasheet shows that.

--
K T Jung