Re: [ANNOUNCE] new PM branch, rebased to current master

FYI...

I pushed an updated PM branch today, updated to latest omap/master.
Note that this time it was not a rebase, so should remain pull-able.

Important changes:

- dropped /sys/power/vdd* (as I've been saying I would for a while)
  From now on, use CPUfreq interface for controlling OPPs.

For the curious, you'll also notice many pm-* branches on my
linux-omap-pm repo now[1].

I've done a bunch of re-organizing/regrouping of patches into
groups/branches so they can be combined/collected/cleaned-up together
in order to reach mainline.

Here's a brief summary of the branches that are currently included in
the PM branch:

Ones that are almost ready for upstream:

pm-fixes: fixes to queue for 2.6.33-rc series
pm-t2: T2 script updates for 3430SDP
pm-drivers: PM driver changes
pm-debug: Misc. PM debug

Branches that need minor help before going upstream:
pm-gpio: GPIO off-mode support
pm-debobs: Debug observability support

Branches that need major help before going upstream:

pm-vc: collection of VC patches
pm-sr: collection of SR patches
pm-srf: collection of SRF patches
pm-remainder: leftovers that are dependent on VC/SR/SRF
pm-cpufreq: CPUfreq driver

There is also a work-in-progress branch for an updated OPP layer from
Nishanth named pm-wip-opp which is rebased to the current PM branch.
This will soon be merged into the PM branch, but I have a little
more-reorganizing to do first, this won't likely happen until early
Jan. since...

also, I'll be taking most of the next two weeks off, so expect slow

Kevin

[1] http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap-pm.git