RE: Padconf not working on pm_defconfig?

Gadiyar, Anand wrote:
> Gupta, Ajay Kumar wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm seeing some strange behavior with linux-omap-pm branch
> > > and possibly with linux-omap master as well. I booted up
> > > a 3430 SDP with an image built using omap3_pm_defconfig.
> > > (I enabled EHCI in the menuconfig).
> >
> > Check if CONFIG_OMAP_MUX=y set.
> >

> It's set.
>
> Also, dumping the registers just after the usb-echi.c makes
> these mux calls shows they are okay.
>
> Something seems to be changing these later - debugging now.

Found it - I remember that these lines are muxed with ETK signals
and with the hwdebug signals.

So I looked at the debobs driver - and that's the culprit!
(Cc-ing the author of that driver)

How should this be handled? IMO, this driver has should use the
MUX framework for changing the mux modes.

What say?

- Anand