DSS2 and old omapfb patches

Hi,

DSS2 has now been merged to the mainline, and I can finally start to
collect the board and panel patches. So base the patches on top of the
mainline kernel, and send the patches to me (cc l-o and/or fbdev).

Remember to run checkpatch and sparse for the patches. Also prepend the
patch name similarly to the following examples (I'm open to suggestions
if you have better ideas for prefixes):

OMAP: DSS: DSI: dsi stuff
OMAP: DSS: Taal: taal panel driver stuff
OMAP: OMAPFB: omapfb stuff

I will also maintain the older omapfb driver, as Imre is too busy with
other stuff. Hopefully there will not be many old omapfb patches =).

My DSS tree is at git://gitorious.org/linux-omap-dss2/linux.git, and I
will be adding the patches to the master branch. But note that I will
rebase the branch from time to time.

 Tomi