RE: DSS2 and power supplies

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] yes you are right, I am really not sure how and from where the "vdvi" name came into picture.
When had a Private discussion with Tomi on this, and If I understand correctly he borrowed it from old Fbdev driver.

As far as OMAP3EVM is concerned, we do have VPLL2 going to sdi and dsi power supply lines.

I need to understand more on how these power lines affecting parallel data lines. Is it only because that they are multiplexed with sdi/dsi?

Thanks,
Vaibhav