Re: Do defconfigs work for 2.6.32-rc5 mainline kernels?

* Aguirre Rodriguez, Sergio Alberto <saaguirre@xxxxxx> [091102 12:32]:

Just send the fixes to this list as usual.

> Why don't you guys enable Kernel Low level prints and send the logs?

Right, maybe checkout omap-debug branch, and enable DEBUG_LL to see
what happens? Also, some compilers have bugs with CONFIG_ARM_UNWIND=y
AFAIK.

> Otherwise its pretty hard to see what's wrong.

Agreed. I've been booting various boards with the mainline kernel,
including OSK here and there. There should not be anything seriously
wrong. And we still have time to send in fixes for this -rc cycle.

Tony