linux-omap on N810

Hi guys,

I need to boot a omap-kernel on N810 to try a ubuntu rootfs installed on
the internal MMC card,

Since the top of the tree is not booting, do you have any particular
commit (end/or .config) which is
Known to work and to boot correctly on N810?

Do you have any how-to or any link you would recommend?

I have been trying some previous commits but I could not get the
internal MMC card to work...

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Stefano