RE: FW: [patch 4/9] mmc: add the new linux-mmc mailing list toMAINTAINERS

Sure. That makes sense. Currently, my patch for updating the HS MMC
maintainers is already lined up in Andrew's tree for upstream. I left the
list as omap list because this is where we discuss omap stuff.

I will plan to post one more patch to add the linux-mmc list later on.

Regards,
Madhu