RE: Zoom2 Support on LO Master broken ?

Hemanth

There are couple of problems that I found.
The serial.c has recently changed and hence there is a change required in zoom2-debug file.

And then there is the correct implementation for low level debug uart for zoom2.

I have this work-in-progress patch at:
git://dev.omapzoom.org/pub/scm/vikram/omap3.git zoom2_boot

with this you can boot the zoom2 fine.

Will post the patch series tomorrow. Reference combined patch [1]

[1]
http://dev.omapzoom.org/?p=vikram/omap3.git;a=commitdiff;h=81280ed52d20ef935e926e43d702ddf918d0f13c