From: Ameya Palande [mailto:ameya.palande@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 8:22 PM
To: linux-omap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hiroshi.doyu@xxxxxxxxx; Ramirez Luna, Omar; Guzman Lugo, Fernando; Moogi, Suyog; roman.tereshonkov@xxxxxxxxx; Ramos Falcon, Ernesto
Subject: DSPBRIDGE: Tie Resource accounting to Process Context

This patch series uses filp->private data to get access to a PROCESS_CONTEXT
pointer which in turn tracks all the resources tied to an open file handle.

This will help in:
1. Implementation of clean resource accounting.
2. Proper resource cleanup irrespective of multithreading or multitasking in
   user space applications.