Re: sdhci-omap: issues with PM features since 5.16

* Adam Ford <aford173@xxxxxxxxx> [240208 12:57]:
> I was testing the newer MMC driver on an AM3517 a few months ago, and
> I noticed that SD cards were returning weird or empty data after some
> indeterminate amount of time.  If I read the IOS file immediately
> after boot, it worked.  If I forced some sort of file IO, it might
> work, but after it went idle, it appeared to have strange data.  I
> don't think this bug is limited to one platform.

OK interesting. So the zero values for ios are expected when the card
is idle. What do you mean by weird values when idle?

Can you please try catch the weird values or a failure maybe with
something like:

while true; do
      cat /sys/kernel/debug/mmc0/ios
      fdisk -l /dev/mmcblk0