RE: What does the DSPBRIDGE do?

Hi Elvis,

You can also checkout our portal in omapzoom, if you need a more technical overview about dspbridge you can check out in the Docs section: db_linux_rguide.pdf & db_linux_pguide.pdf

https://www.omapzoom.org/gf/project/omapbridge/wiki/?

Samples to the code are at:

DSP Bridge Userspace gitweb:
http://dev.omapzoom.org/?p=tidspbridge/userspace-dspbridge.git;a=summary

DSP samples (code running in the dsp, either baseimage or dll): source/samples/dsp

MPU samples (arm side app using bridge to interact with the dsp): source/samples/mpu/src

As mentioned before:

GCC compiler will take care of bridge driver (compiled in the kernel), libbridge.so (API) and samples (in case youe need them). CGT Tools and DSP/BIOS package is used to generate the code which will be running on the dsp side.

You can look here for initial environment setup:
https://www.omapzoom.org/gf/project/omapbridge/wiki/?pagename=Build+userspace+files