Re: drivers that require headers in mach-omap

Thanks for the input guys,

Another case (currently not in omap-linux), if when the ohci-omap.c
driver needs to check,

val = cm_read_mod_reg(OMAP3430ES2_USBHOST_MOD, CM_IDLEST)
if (val & OMAP3430ES2_ST_USBHOST_STDBY_MASK)

when putting the ohci bus into suspend (which I don't think the
current ohci-omap.c currently supports)

currently we just have a platform_data callback into the board file,
but this really feels like omap specific and would be silly for every
board file to implement this if they wanted ohci bus suspend.

-- Mike