VDD2 setting question

Hi,

I'm to trying to lower VDD2 on beagleboard to something slightly below 1V instead of the current slightly above 1V setting, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do that in the linux-omap (non-PM) tree. I grepped in (admittedly 2.6.29) arch/arm/mach-omap2 and it only returned hits that seem to be related to smartreflex. Now, enabling smartreflex would accomplish my goal if the beagleboards had there efuses blown, which they didn't and the debug values make some of my boards lock up :( So the questions I have are:

o How do I lower VDD2 in the non-PM kernel, should I be doing it in uboot or in the kernel? o For the PM kernel, where should I go patching the VDD2 reference value?

And the most important question:

o Would a patch to lower the default value of VDD2 be accepted into the tree? Can it be lowered globally or should it be guarded with an machine_is_omap3beagle() clause?

regards,

Koen