Re: Regression with e428e250fde6 on BeagleBoard Rev C2

Hi,

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 16:34:59 +0300
Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I fail to understand how omap3isp affects this since it actually disable
> > clocks after probe. Does it keep some power domain active which then
> > keeps the timer active etc?
>
> Sounds like it's because omap3isp never allows the SoC to enter deeper
> idle states. The mpu clock is stopped for idle states.

On GTA04 I experienced also some strange pm issues with omap3isp:
rmmod clears up everything fine.

After probing, clocks seems to be turned off, but power consumption
does not drop. It only drops when there is an iommu_detach paired to
that iommu_attach in the driver.
But if I add it, the driver does not work properly.

Regards,
Andreas