OMAP: CAM ISP: looking for a good start point

Hi Sergio, Hi Sakari,
Hello OMAP devel team,

as far as I can see you are working on a V4L2 driver set for the OMAP3 Camera
Interface Subsystem (ISP) at this time. Just I'm looking for a good start
point to integrate your ongoing work in my own devel git tree and further
expand it with my own sensor and board specific code. But, there are two
different git trees hosted by gitorious:
  * http://www.gitorious.org/omap3-linux-camera-driver
  * http://www.gitorious.org/omap3camera/

Which of them is the latest and active development tree?

Are there any thirt party dependencies to other kernel development? I know the
IOMMU patch set by Hiroshi Doyu (http://lwn.net/Articles/321692/), it is all?

Is there a short README or TODO list (status)?

Thank you and
Best Regards
Stephan Linz