RE: android-omap-2.6.29 for gumstix overo

The pm defconfig just disables most of the drivers.
So the base pm features are there, but the drivers are not compliant.

You can check review.android.source.com and omap project to check our submissions.
MMC drivers PM patches have been submitted.

MMC CLK: https://review.source.android.com/#change,10665
MMC off mode: https://review.source.android.com/#change,10666