Incorporating LCD backlight driver off and on functionality into OMAP-PM code

Hi Kevin,
                Could you tell me which omap-pm methods I need to update, in order to add code to turn off and turn on the LCD backlight driver, when the system attempts to go to suspend mode and wake up from suspend mode.

BTW, I'm still trying to get proper pm suspend functionality working on the overo, at the moment, it goes to suspend and comes back on immediately. So I though while I wait for some inputs on how to get that working correctly, might as well work on trying to turn off the backlight.

My hardware combination is the overo earth + palo43 combination with the 4.3" LG-Philips LCD screen. GPIO145 is what is used to control the LCD screen brightness. So, if I can insert a code fragment in the appropriate place to set GPIO145 to 0 or 1, in the PM code, I should be able to turn off the LCD backlight when it goes to suspend mode.

Best regards,

Elvis