Re: module_mipi_dsi_driver panel with omapdrm?

Hi David,
good to know! Would mean that the combination of HDMI and DSI may make trouble.

Maybe we should simply wait ca. 14 days until I have access to my own test setup and can run such tests easily and within minutes myself.
Since it is already broken since v5.7-rc1 it should be possible to wait that time :)

Best regards,
Nikolaus