Add support for PCIe MMU on DRA7xx / AM57xx

Hi Suman,

I have modified the omap iommu code to support the PCIe MMU (system MMU2).
See the last three commits in the branch iommu-omap-pcie of my git
repository:
https://git.ti.com/~rgoebel/processor-sdk/visioncam-linux/commits/iommu-omap
-pcie

I tested this using PCIe_SS1 as root complex on a AM5726 SoC. A FPGA device
is connected doing DMA writes into host memory.

To enable the MMU for PCIe, proper configuration of the devicetree is
required:
 - Set the dma-ranges properties correctly
 - Define the mmu node for the PCIe MMU
 - Set the iommu-map property within the pcie node

Please note that I'm using the ti,syscon-mmuconfig property for setting the
control register to enable the MMU. This property is already used for the
DSP MMU, but the arguments are handled differently.
The last commit describes those arguments and also has an example.

I could prepare a patch if there is any interest, please let me know.

Regards,
Ralf