OMAP remote proc bindings seem incomplete for OMAP3 and OMAP4

I am struggling trying to get the DSP on an OMAP3630/3730 running.  I
am looking at the remote proc functions and comparing omap, keystone
and davinci's implementation, and it appears as if we need to set
aside some shared memory as part of the DSP container which the omap3
device tree is currently missing.

Adding these to the device tree looks like it's only part of it.  When
I look at the davinci and keystone remote proc drivers, they are also
looking for specific 'compatible' DSP's.  The omap3.dtsi file
references the ti,omap3-c64, but I can't find any references to it, so
it seems like there quite a bit missing to make remote proc work with
the OMAP3.

Might someone (like Anna or someone from TI) have a code stub or a
starting point that I might be able to use to try and finish the job
of getting the DSP working with a modern kernel?

adam