MMC card corruption during suspend/resume operation

Hi,
I have a problem with my TI OMAP 3503 platform, where the microSD card that I have, gets corrupted during a suspend/resume operation. Do the existing power management drivers, cleanly unmount/ mount the mmc card during a suspend/resume operation?

I am using the TI OMAP linux 2.6.29 kernel version, with the android-2.6.29 kernel updates. I have installed

Doing a search for the mmc card corruption issues, it would appear that a lot of people are facing the same issues on other platforms as well. It appears to be a platform issue for both the older 1.1 and 1.5 android versions.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-495899.html

http://androidforums.com/updates-cupcakes/5202-did-cupcake-eat-my-sd-card.html

http://forums.t-mobile.com/tmbl/board/message?board.id=Android3&message.id=10928

The problem might be because of the application or system not cleanly un-mounting the mmc card, thus causing it to get corrupted, e.g during a suspend/resume operation.

So, I thought I'd ask if the existing power management drivers do a clean mount/unmount when it does a suspend/resume operation.

Best regards,

Elvis