Re: OMAP3: PM: Add the wakeup source driver, v4

Kevin Hilman writes:
Kim Kyuwon <chammoru@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi Kevin,

Could you please review this fourth version of OMAP wakeup source driver?

Yes.  I'm working through my backlog of PM branch submissions this
week.

I've been focusing on getting some of the PM branch reworked and
rebased so I can start submitting upstream.
I apologize for the delays, but the upstream work is currently higher
priority than adding large new features to the PM branch.

I agree.
Thank you for your works about OMAP tree and OMAP PM brach!