Re: PM branch updates

Elvis Dowson <elvis.dowson@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Kevin,
> 			Thanks for the reply. I am working with the
> gumstix overo TI OMAP  3503, and just finished porting android-2.6.29
> to this platform.  Towards the end I noticed that there was no power
> management available  for the OMAP !! And I used the same git
> repository, pulled nearly all  the PM patches, except the SR ones,
> which didn't work.

It's still not terribly clear to me what PM patches you are or aren't
using.   Or what exactly you mean by "didn't work."

Until today, there was a bug in the SR series in that you also had to
have the OMAP_PM_SRF enabled.  That was fixed by Rajendra and pushed
into today's PM branch.  The alternative was to just disable
SmartReflex.

I don't currently have any Gumstix hardware (hint, hint) but if I did,
I could add it to the platforms where I validate the PM branch.

Kevin