RE: ARM: CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER

I did take a quick look at generated code and found parameters were destroyed to tick code.  This caused the timer interrupts to not come.  This resulted in the hang.

If you follow the link and look at attached png you clearly see compiler issue.  I also provided a hack which allowed it to work.  Probably FRAME pointer changes code generation to get rid of issue.

http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=124027585911690&w=2

Regards,
Richard W.