-----Original Message-----
From: George.Qiao [mailto:qiao_shanshan@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 12:26 PM
To: Hiremath, Vaibhav
Cc: Syed Mohammed, Khasim; Shah, Hardik; wan_jinxue@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
Bill Lin; shawnofarrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Chatterjee, Amit; Andrews,
Gerard; Kridner, Jason; 'Bangfei Jin'; 'Xuejun Dong'; 'YangCai';
linux-omap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Status of Beagle Board

Hi Hiremath Vaibhav,

I have fixed this bugs in omap_vout.c :

vidioc_streamoff()
{
- return ovl->set_overlay_info(ovl, &info);
+ ovl->set_overlay_info(ovl, &info);
}

because it should not return ovl->set_overlay_info() here, in this
way,
the below code will not be executed:
videobuf_streamoff() -> videobuf_queue_cancel()
{
q->streaming = 0
}

so, vidioc_reqbufs->videobuf_reqbufs() will always fail.

Do you agree with me?

Thanks & Best Regards,
George.Qiao