Re: Clock usbhost_48m_fck didn't enable in 100000 tries and crash

Hi Michael,

It's a plain linux. I'm considering upgrading kernel as last option.
Variscite doesn't
support another kernel for this SoM so this would be a really hard
work. I'm looking
for a solution on this kernel and mainly trying to understand why
usbhost_48m_fck
is not getting enabled. I'm contacting Variscite in parallel.

Thanks for your reply, best regards!

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master