Regarding unused cross trigger interface omap4 helpers in mainline

Hi,

I stumbled upon these upstream helpers while sorting out a merge
conflict and after looking around a bit, it turned out that these CTI
helpers have no users in mainline tree at all.

Introduced in commit 14eec97ff463 "arm: introduce cross trigger
interface helpers", these CTI helpers were intended to be used by
OMAP4 to route performance monitor irq to GIC. After scanning few git
logs, I run into few commits like [1][2] and comments in
"arch/arm/mach-omap2/pmu.c" which suggested that CTI driver for
OMAP4430 was never implemented or never submitted upstream(may be?).

I was just wondering if it make sense to send out a cleanup patch
upstream to remove these unused CTI helpers, if there is no activity
planned around it. Let me know your take on this.

Regards,
Amit Pundir

[1] eeb7ba21ab7e ("ARM: OMAP2+: Prepare for device-tree PMU support")
[2] efc7f49c87b7 ("ARM: OMAP4430: PMU: prepare to create PMU device via HWMOD")