Re: OTG MUSB driver issue?

Anand, Felipe, thanks for the feedback.

I did a short test. I copied the the musb driver source dir from the
linux-omap git to the angstrom 2.6.28.12 kernel, compiled it and
tested it.
Same problem. I verified that the driver code indeed got recompiled
(threw away the .o files and uimage)
Attached is a picture from my webcam. The colored stripes are always
on different locations.

Also the diffs between the 2 pictures that I reported before:
ce_blank.png  ce_blank.png-
frans@linux-suse:~> cmp -l ce*
 12709 161   0
 12710 303  60