Re: USB on OMAP3530

  Thanks very much for the help.

> so Rick, you need to load a gadget driver for musb to work, g_ether or
> g_zero are the simplest ones.

  But don't I already have the g_zero enabled via:

CONFIG_USB_GADGET_MUSB_HDRC=y

  But lets assume that, for the time being, I'm only interested in USB
Host.

  I had combed the mailing list looking for ISP1505 support and
happened across this:

> There's one problem here. If this is similar to isp1704, it doesn't have
> a control interface. And the only way to talk to the transceiver is via
> ULPI. I have patches that add musb_ulpi_read/write functions using the
> musb ulpi wrapper.

  The ISP1704 is very similar to the ISP1505, neither one has a
control interface (like I2C), only straight ULPI.  Does this mean that
there is no "out of the box" support for straight ULPI in 2.6.29?  If
so, what would I need to do to support it?

  Rick