Re: regressions in linux-next?

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Javier Martinez Canillas
<javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've revised the patch again and I couldn't find the reason why
> certain boards are failing to boot.
>
> I can't reproduce this issue since I only have a DM3730 IGEPv2 board
> which boots fine but I should have access to an AM3354 IGEP Aquila
> board which is similar to the am335x-evmsk so I may be able to debug
> it.

It would really REALLY appreciate if some of the people maintaining
and using OMAP1 would help Javier out in this refactoring operation.

I'd really *hate* to have to drop his patches because of a lack of
boards. This refactoring is necessary to handle the exploding
multitude of GPIO drivers moving forward.

We even tried to get an Innovator to boot just to be able to refactor
OMAP stuff but fell short on some special JTAG reflash snag so
we are dependent on maintainers to help out here :-/

Yours,
Linus Walleij