The state of AM33xx power management.

Hi Folks,

even though I have seen some references to power management on AM33xx
class devices recently on this list it seems to me that just about the only omap
device without suspend/resume support in Torvalds kernel source is AM33xx.
Correct me if I am wrong.

I have looked at integrating this code:

https://github.com/dgerlach/linux-pm.git

and have had it running (after a fashion) on a slightly older kernel but the patches
fail to apply to the newest kernels.

Is there a secret (or not so secret, but unknown to me) place which contains the equivalent
of the patches above but rebased and cleaned up relative to a newer kernel?

I am willing to to whatever work is necessary to get this done and upstream
but I don't want to work in a different direction to others working on the same problem.

How best should I proceed?

regards
Brian