RE: DVI output support for OMAP35x EVM

Thanks,
Vaibhav Hiremath

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] This RFC was the initial plan and design from TII to support all the features and functionality available with OMAPZOOM kernel version. But recently Tomi (from Nokia) came with new design and implementation which we acknowledged and started using as a baseline for DSS development.
Please refer to the below link which will take you to latest patches for DSS from Nokia -
http://markmail.org/search/?q=Tomi+Valkeinen#query:Tomi%20Valkeinen%20from%3A%22Tomi%20Valkeinen%22+page:1+state:facets

This supports DVI output on FBDEV interface.