Re: Fix for dispc's error "omapfb omapfb: irq error status 4020"

Tomi,

  I agree with both of you.  My patch is a bandaid at best.  I spend a
fair amount of time trying to find out what's causing the sync lost
interrupts in the first place, mostly be doing peripheral memory space
comparisons of good/bad boots.  This let to nothing, all of the
registers off the DSS were the same except for the interrupt pending.

  This led me to implementing the "soft reset" mentioned in the OMAP3
pdf.  But this would be a big change and I'm not too familiar with
that code.  Plus I didn't even have a DVI display until yesterday...

  Rick