Re: [FYI] TI dspbridge rebase against latest l-o

Hi Hiroshi,

  I just tried this on my beagleboard and I'm not sure if it worked.
First, did you forget to add that you need "mem=122m" in the
bootargs?  Also do you need to add in the addresses like:

sudo modprobe bridgedriver phys_mempool_base=0x87a00000 phys_mempool_size=0x600000 base_img=/home/rick/dspbridge_binaries/ddspbase_tiomap3430.dof64P

  Anyway, when I followed the instructions (except for above) I get:

> sudo modprobe bridgedriver phys_mempool_base=0x87a00000 phys_mempool_size=0x60
0000 base_img=/home/rick/dspbridge_binaries/ddspbase_tiomap3430.dof64P
> lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
bridgedriver          356488  0
> cat /proc/interrupts | grep Dsp
 26:          3        INTC  DspBridge
 28:          0        INTC  DspBridge
> /home/rick/dspbridge_binaries/ping.out
>
> cat /proc/interrupts | grep Dsp
 26:          4        INTC  DspBridge
 28:          0        INTC  DspBridge

  After this, no matter how many times I run ping, I get the same
number of interrupts.  How do I know ping is really working?

  Thanks,

  Rick