MUSB OTG Interrupts

Greetings,

I've got a very curious problem with my OMAP3 based  board. I'm using
the OMAPZOOM kernel v2.6.27-rc3 and have enabled MUSB in OTG mode
(both host and perihperhal). I've got the file-backed-storage gadget.
If I plug the mini-B connector to the board, it gets the appropriate
interrupt and recognizes that it needs to be operate in peripheral
mode and goes about it's business. However, when I plug in the mini-A
connector to the board, there is no interrupt and no activity. I can
then unplug the mini-A connector, and plug in the mini-B connector to
get the interrupts and activity again.

If I boot the board up with the mini-A connector plugged in, it is
properly found/recognized during driver installation and any devices
attached are properly found and can be used. The IRQs at this time
fire properly. I have a thumb drive connected to a high speed hub
connected to the OMAP board, and the drive is found, I can mount it
and do everything. Now, in this particular case, if I unplug the
mini-A connector and plug either the mini-A or mini-B connector,
nothing happens at all.

Why am I only getting interrupts with the mini-B connector and not the
mini-A connector? Additionally, why does everything fail after my
second scenario above?

Regards
~ Ashwin