Re: [RFC 0/2] McBSP and ASoC OMAP update patches for 2430 and 34xx

Op 20 sep 2008, om 13:22 heeft Arun KS het volgende geschreven:

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Steve Sakoman <sakoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Jarkko Nikula <jarkko.nikula@xxxxxxxxx> [080821 04:58]:
Here are two patches adding support for OMAP2430 in McBSP driver and
adding support for 2430 and 34xx in ASoC OMAP McBSP DAI driver.

These are generated from top of currect l-o head but they apply also on
top of Hiroshi's virtual clock patches with some offsets.

If you have change to try them out on those CPUs, I would be happy to hear. I've tested these only on N810. Second patch will naturally go through the alsa-devel when we have necessary McBSP patches upstream.

Can you please refresh these against the current l-o head?

I've been testing these patches along with my Overo patches on the
current l-o head. Audio is working fine, so the mcbsp changes haven't
broken anything.

Is the null substream pointer was the problem in the alsa-lib?

We suspect it's in alsa-lib

Is it fixed?

Sadly not :(

regards,

Koen

I am facing similar issue when using 5912 osk with tlvaic23b codec.

Regards,
Arun