Re: [RFC][DRAFT] TODO list for TI DSP BRIDGE

Hi Richard,

From: "ext Woodruff, Richard" <r-woodruff2@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RFC][DRAFT] TODO list for TI DSP BRIDGE
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:43:34 -0500

> Hi Hiroshi,

I have no idea right now about how much drivers and the feature
evolution. But basically I feel positive because for now this won't
affect the existing clock tree(or framework) at all and this is just a
helper function for driver's clock initialization and can be
considered as a kind of independent add-on feature from the clock
framework perspective.

I agree that there is a possibility that some smart guy can extend
this to handle all device driver related resources(platform
dependent?) together.

	Hiroshi DOYU