RE: [RFC][DRAFT] TODO list for TI DSP BRIDGE

> If you mean there is separate clock infrastructure for DSPBridge other
> than clock framework we have for OMAP, then DSPBridge should convert
> to the one we have for OMAP. As recent work by Paul for clock
> framework on OMAP3 and Power domains we need centralized code for clk
> and power domains not separate clock infrastructure for DSPBridge.

--- Bridge is not implementing separate clock infrastructure. It is just centralizing the calls to clk_enable in one location as this is called from multiple files in Bridge code. This helps because one can then turn on the traces only for clock module to check if the clocks that were expected to be enabled are enabled or not. As I mentioned before, this helps in debugging.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Hari