Re: USB driver issue

Felipe, thank you for answering. I now see what's the problem with you

> Stop speculating, I'm one developing kernel for maemo
> devices and I use
> recent kernel on my devices, for
> developing/debugging/testing purposes.
> Most of our development is done together with linux-omap
> community.

I don't see anywhere the word "production" in your list, and that's my point. I want something that works and if there is a bug to be able to fix it and make it more stable.
You debug, test and develop but you DON'T ralay on it. I am willing to have the oposite. NOT developeing, testing and debuging, but just using it - can you understand that?
I want to use a kernel for PRODUCTION purposes, not for playing with it as you obviously do. I don't have time to start over debugging different issues that I did not have with the previous release, especially when it comes to my personal data that's stored out there.

Even commercial companies support flavour of their OS's for years, so why shouldn't the linux community don't do it. It would bring benefit to all of us. Please refer to the discussion with Greg. I thinkg it makes more sense

regards