RE:omapfb driver support of DSS rotation and mirroring

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Syed Mohammed, Khasim <khasim@xxxxxx> wrote:

>  > I will try porting it to git ( Surely help is needed because i am
>  > new), does any body tried it alredy?
>  >
>  I will be glad to help you on this, just let me know where exactly you want to start with.
>
>  Probably I will put a ppt or pdf out to all.

Could you please share those documents?

Did rotation Based on DMA is implemented in
ti kernel (linux-2.6.14-omap2-v5)?

>From the code i understood that its just changing
display size , row_inc and pix_inc these values are
not according to TRM values for graphics rotation.
Can anybody please explain this?

In linux-2.6.14-omap2-v5 VRFB based rotation is
only activated when we give video=omap24xxfb:
rotation=X in bootargs.

I think we can make this a menuconfig item and
try to port it to git

Regards,
Arun c