RE: The problem of SDP2430-VG5.0 download UBoot via HSUSB

>     I got a OMAP2430 board and it's version is "SDP2430-VG5.0.1". From
the
> Quick Start Guide , SDP5.0 only support download UBoot via HSUSB.I set
DIP
> switch like this(from the Quick Start Guide Page11)
> Switches 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
> S4 OFF OFF OFF OFF ON ON OFF OFF
> S6 ON ON OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF ON
> S8 ON ON ON ON ON OFF ON OFF
> S9 ON OFF ON OFF OFF ON ON OFF
> S10 ON ON ON ON - - - -
> SW2 -Processorboard (5.0) OFF OFF ON ON - - - -
> But when I plug the USB in , PC is not prompted to find the driver.
how to
> intall the HSUSB driver ,how to download UBoot through it.Is this
issue
> related with hardward or USB cables? how to debug it.
> If you guys got any idea, please give me some help

The above looks good as far as the dip switch settings go. Make sure you
are connecting the mini usb cable to usb connector labeled "J11" on the
processor card. Also to make sure that the dip switch settings take
completely disconnect power to the board after you have made any
changes.

Cheers
Jon
-