updated ARMv7, VFP3, Thumb-2 support

A while back we merged some ARMv7 patches from the ARM git tree[1].
These have been improved and rebased on 2.6.24.  Catalin has submitted
most of these to RMK's patch system.

In order to use them on OMAP, I had to back out previous versions of
these patches, and then apply Catalin's patches.  I've been using them
on OMAP3430.

If anyone else is interested in trying them, I've created a branch
named 'khilman/vfp-redo'[2] in the OMAP git repo where I've backed out
the previous versions of these patches and then applied the latest
versions from Catalin's ARM repo.

Note that there is a known problem when combining Thumb-2 and VFP in
applicaionts.  The current Thumb-2 kernel support does not yet handle
VFP calls from Thumb mode.  This has been reported to Catalin.

Kevin

[1] git://linux-arm.org/linux-2.6.git
[2] http://source.mvista.com/git/?p=linux-omap-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=khilman/vfp-redo
-