Why I don't see Node 0 when running numstat on one specific F23 server

Hello, Linux numa experts,

I have a server running F23 64 bit.
When I run
numastat
I see only node 1.

On two other machines, I do see node 0 and not 1 (and in fact I think
that this is the same for all the machines on which I have access in
the past, which is quite a large number).

What is the reason for this ? is it configurable somehow (BIOS, kernel
command line, etc)? could it bee
a problem with RAM/HW on that specific machine?

Regards,
Kevin