Re: NUMA page allocation from next Node

Finally I could isolate the issue further.
I tried following kernels and hardware.
Issue is visible only with IBM + SLES 11.

1. SLES 11 + IBM HW --> Issue is Visible
2. SLES 11 + HP, Sun HW --> Issue is not Visible
2. 2.6.32 Vanilla + Any HW --> Issue is not Visible
3. 2.6.36 Vanilla + Any HW --> Issue is not Visible

HP has same hardware as IBM. Both Nehalem. Sun is bit old Opteron.

Any thoughts ?
__
Tharindu R Bamunuarachchi.