numactl-2.0.4-rc3

Hi linux-numa members,

numactl-2.0.4-rc3.tar.gz
is now on ftp://oss.sgi.com/www/projects/libnuma/download/

It includes:
- Fix numactl for a machine with sparse cpu ids (Anton Blanchard)
- Fix makefile to remove move_pages on make clean (Andi)
- Fix numa_node_to_cpus() (Sharyathi Nagesh)
- Rename 'thread' to 'task' (Lee Schermerhorn)
- Remove other trailing spaces (Cliff)

and recently:
- Man page correction/clarification for numa_node_to_cpus() (Ian Wienand)
- Man page clarification for numactl (Mike MacCana)
- Fix numactl --hardware for cpu-less nodes (Thomas Renninger)
- Fix set_configured_cpus() (Jan Beulich)
- Fix memory corrupting use of strlen (Jan Beulich)

I had thought the list was inactive for a long time. But it was my own
email problem, not inactivity.  So there are 5 new patches in this tarball,
three being code fixes from Thomas Renninger and Jan Beulich.

Regression tests pass for me.  But I'll let it get some test time from you
before declaring a 2.0.4 release.

-Cliff
--
Cliff Wickman