Re: [patch] mm: clear node in N_HIGH_MEMORY and stop kswapd when all memory is offlined

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009, Lee Schermerhorn wrote:

> What shall we do with this for the huge pages controls series?

> 1) leave series as is, and note that it depends on this patch?
>
> 2) Include this patch [or the subset that clears the N_HIGH_MEMORY node
> state--maybe leave the kswapd handling separate?] in the series?

Probably do the same thing as my "nodemask: make NODEMASK_ALLOC more
general" patch: add it to your series as a predecessor to v9's patch 11 in
v10 with

	From: David Rientjes <rientjes@xxxxxxxxxx>

as the very first line and pick up my sign-off.  Please cc the same people
that I did on this patch and add a couple more for the kswapd review that
Christoph requested:

	Cc: Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw@xxxxxxx>
	Cc: Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxx>