Re: [LTP]: Test Cases for libnuma

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 08:19 -0500, Cliff Wickman wrote:
> Hi Pradeep,
>
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 01:21:26PM +0200, Andi Kleen wrote:
> > Pradeep K Surisetty wrote:
> > > Thanks for your reply.
> > > Could you please include me, if any updates in NUMA. I will be more than
> > > happy to work for this.
> >
> > You mean if the tests in libnuma change?
> >
> > I don't maintain libnuma anymore. The new maintainer is Cliff Wickman (cc'ed)
> > or contact linux-numa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >

> > > I have seen the test cases for libnuma. But my test cases include below.
> > >

> > > #               Test #1: Verifies cpunodebind and membind
> > > #               Test #2: Verifies preferred node bind for memory allocation
> > > #               Test #3: Verifies memory interleave on all nodes
> > > #               Test #4: Verifies physcpubind
> > > #               Test #5: Verifies localalloc
> > > #               Test #6: Verifies memory policies on shared memory
> > > #               Test #7: Verifies numademo
> > > #               Test #8: Verifies memhog
> > > #               Test #9: Verifies numa_node_size api
> > > #               Test #10:Verifies Migratepages
>
> I'd be happy to add your tests to the libnuma test suite.  It's always
> good to catch our errors before we release them!

Hi Cliff & Andi,

Pradeep´s tests are part of LTP and can be found here:

http://ltp.cvs.sourceforge.net/ltp/ltp/testcases/kernel/numa/

We would also be happy if you use it, review it and give us
comments/fixes on the same. And it would also be great if we can gain
something from your libnuma test suite as well. Please let me know if
you have something for us here:
http://ltp.cvs.sourceforge.net/ltp/ltp/testcases/kernel/numa/

Moreover, i would like to point out that we are in the process of
introducing the move_pages() syscall tests in LTP. I cross posted the
patch to the linux-numa mailing list and got feedback from Andi as well.
Would you also like to review the test cases patch here:

http://marc.info/?l=ltp-list&m=121482827215098&w=2

Regards--
Subrata